The Center of Excellence is your connection to Washington’s 34 community and technical colleges (opens in a new window) for strategic workforce development, interns and employees, customized training, and programs that meet your needs.
Washington’s community colleges offer hundreds of short certificates, associate degrees, and four-year bachelor degrees educating thousands of students across the state with in-demand technology skills. Technology programs include software and application development, cybersecurity, IT support, web design and maintenance, cloud services, and many others.
We advocate for a diverse, inclusive tech workforce that better meets the needs of our communities.
- Skillzguide Talent Finder – find the college programs that are the closest match to your job description
- View all IT programs at your local community or technical colleges
Resources for Employers
- New! Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Toolkit for Employers
- Building a diverse technical talent pipeline with Washington’s community and technical colleges (opens in a new window) (PDF)
- Workforce and professional development resources for employers (PDF) (opens in a new window)
- Work Based Learning Toolkit (opens in a new window) (PDF) – comprehensive guide to internships, apprenticeships, and more from the AWB Institute (opens in a new window)
- Cybersecurity Tools for Small Businesses (opens in a new window) – SBDC
- Skills Based Hiring Toolkits (opens in a new window) – Jobs for the Future
Please contact us to discuss your hiring needs